JHB Central – Parktonian – 1 Bed, 1 Bath Suites, 55(86)* sqm
120 De Korte St, Wanderers View Estate, Johannesburg, 2001
Each Sectional Title apartment also comprises an undivided share of all the hotel’s public areas such as restaurants, bars, conference facilities, swimming pool. gym etc.
This amounts to a further 31 sgm of space on which the hotel (and not the apartment owner) pays all running expenses. So the true sqm per apartment is 86.
This extra space adds facilities in the complex which can be used by apartment owners/tenants on a similar basis to use by hotel guests.
*Total Property Size: 48 sqm Apartment + 7 sqm Balcony + 31 sqm Common/Public Areas = 86 sqm
Tiled / carpeted
Situated within a luxury full-service hotel. This provides substantial lifestyle benefits as compared to standard apartment buildings.
Large comfortable lounge with big screen TV with DSTV bouquet
Full-sized office desk with good lighting and WiFi
Kitchenette with microwave, sink, mini-fridge and ample cupboard space
Comfortable Balcony with cityscape views
The separate bedroom has a cupboard, mini-safe, dressing table and suitcase rack
The private bathroom has a vanity basin, shower and toilet.
Enjoy these lifestyle benefits, on similar terms to hotel guests:
- Access to bar, restaurant, Skylevel bar/terrace with outstanding cityscape views, gymnasium, pool, Parkade and shop.
- Access to room service arrangements.
- Use of hotel function and conference facilities.
- Very good security in the hotel and Parkade.
- Access to close-by Gautrain Park Station, offering quick and easy access to OR Tambo airport, Rosebank, Sandton, Midrand and Pretoria.
- Access to the hotel minibus shuttle bus services (some free, including to Gautrain Park Station)
- The full size desk enables tenants to work from home with no further rental charges.
- 24/7 Manned Security
1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom
|Size:||48 sqm, 7 sqm Balcony|
|ROI:||8.16% (per information received)|
|Interest Rate PA||%||Prime: 7%|
|Rental Comm Rate||%|
|Nett Rent Amount||R|
|Nett ROI PA||%|
|Bond Registration Cost||R|
|Return on Cash||%|